Strategy, development & support for coalitions, associations, organizations and initiatives
WNA was formed by Sam Woollard and Kelly Nichols in 2013 as a boutique consulting firm focused on providing strategic direction and support to meet our client needs. We work primarily for coalitions and other collaborative initiatives in the non-profit and public sectors, although we also work with individual organizations when requested. We are based in the Austin, Texas region but occasionally work on national and international projects that have direct impact on local communities.
- Integrity – we are honored to be entrusted with our clients’ work, and we take that trust very seriously.
- Listening – while we have plenty to say, we listen to the folks in leadership and on the front lines before forming opinions or making conclusions about the issue at hand.
- Inclusion – we make sure that every perspective is a part of the conversation, especially the ones that may not be the loudest or most evident.
- Fiscal Responsibility – we understand that non-profit executives and government administrators have a responsibility to be good financial stewards, and we reflect this value in our pricing and our products.
- Results – we do this work to achieve impact, and aren’t satisfied until our clients are.
WNA contracts on an hourly and per-project basis. Our hourly rate is $125/hour for management and strategic consulting and $40/hour for administrative support. Project-based rates for long-term assignments are also available. Before beginning any work, we meet with the client for a complimentary consultation to discuss the project needs and scope, and we work closely to develop a contract that clearly outlines expectations and costs. In accordance with our firm’s commitment to philanthropy and capacity building in the social sector, WNA offers limited opportunities for discounts and in-kind services for non-profits and startup initiatives.
© Copyright 2018 Woollard Nichols & Associates, All Rights Reserved.