Strategy, development & support for coalitions, associations, organizations and initiatives
Communities that are healthy, accessible, equitable and provide opportunity for all.
To be trusted stewards who serve our clients’ needs and produce results.
- Integrity – We are honored to be entrusted with our clients’ work, and we take that trust very seriously and do what we say we are going to do.
- Fiscal Responsibility – We understand that non-profit executives and government administrators have a responsibility to be good financial stewards, and we reflect this value in our pricing and our products.
- Diversity – Commitment to hiring persons who represent a variety of backgrounds and perspectives, and who have lived experience in issues related to our work.
- Philanthropy – Commitment to dedicating 10 percent of all profits to community causes. Our philanthropic focus is on supporting organizations and collaborations that develop and sustain capacity for the social sector in Austin and Pittsburgh.
- Leadership – Commitment to building the capacity of the social sector through strengths-based leadership development.
© Copyright 2019 Woollard Nichols & Associates, All Rights Reserved.