Communities that are healthy, accessible, equitable and provide opportunity for all.
To be trusted stewards who serve our clients’ needs and produce results.
- Integrity – We are honored to be entrusted with our clients’ work, and we take that trust very seriously and do what we say we are going to do.
- Fiscal Responsibility – We understand that non-profit executives and government administrators have a responsibility to be good financial stewards, and we reflect this value in our pricing and our products.
- Diversity – Commitment to hiring persons who represent a variety of backgrounds and perspectives, and who have lived experience in issues related to our work.
- Philanthropy – Commitment to dedicating 10 percent of all profits to community causes. Our philanthropic focus is on supporting organizations and collaborations that develop and sustain capacity for the social sector in Austin and Pittsburgh.
- Leadership – Commitment to building the capacity of the social sector through strengths-based leadership development.
"The team at Woollard Nichols & Associates was amazing! They had a clear, deliberative process and were extremely open and communicative. I can’t wait for the next opportunity to work with them!"
Lara George, Executive Director, The Christi Center
"I’ve been with One Voice for several years now, but it wasn’t until I became chair that I truly saw the depth and breadth of the support that WNA provides for our coalition. They are simply amazing, responding in record time to requests and providing expert guidance for our group of 100 members. We simply couldn’t do the work that we do without their professional and diplomatic support!"
Ronda Rutledge, Executive Director, Sustainable Food Center
"Woollard Nichols & Associates is my go-to consulting firm not only because they do excellent, quality work on a timely basis but also because they commit to learning the client’s business, both the nuances of our agency and the non-profit world in which we operate. I have no hesitation recommending them to anyone serious about succeeding and making a positive impact in our community."
Adam Hauser, President & CEO, Meals on Wheels Central Texas
"The WNA team is absolutely wonderful to work with! Their experience, expertise and collaborative work style have been instrumental for the Youth Recovery Network. Thank you Sam, Kelly and Lily!"
Julie McElrath, Chair, Youth Recovery Network EDU